SAN DIEGO – February 2, 2008 – Meeting consumer demand with the taste, value and convenience for which they are known, McDonald*s introduces Premium Roast Iced Coffee to San Diego.
The new brew is a cool, creamy combination of robust, roasted coffee beans and ice that comes in Vanilla, Hazelnut and Regular flavors. Premium Roast Iced Coffee is available in all San Diego McDonald*s restaurants starting Feb. 26 and will be served all day.
Free, 8-oz. samples of the new Premium Roast Iced Coffee will be available all day March 6-9, at San Diego McDonald’s restaurants.
"McDonald’s continues to engage customers by extending premium coffee choices during breakfast and throughout the day," said Philip Palumbo, president, San Diego McDonald*s Owner/Operator’s Association. "We are doing what nobody else can meeting consumer demand for specialty coffee beverages at a great price and with the added convenience of our drive-thrus."
McDonald’s has taken strides to increase coffee and beverage options since the launch of its Premium Roast Coffee in 2006, and has continued their focus on providing customers* the variety they want with the introduction of Premium Roast Iced Coffee.
The recommended selling price for Premium Roast Iced Coffee is $1.89 for a 24-oz cup and $2.19 for a 32-oz. size.
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States, serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 90 percent of McDonald’s San Diego restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County