SAN DIEGO – January 25, 2010 – Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC) of Southern California, RMHC of San Diego, the McDonald’s Operators’ Association of Southern California and the McDonald’s Operators’ Association of San Diego annually sponsor college scholarship programs for students from communities who face limited access to educational and career opportunities. Applicants must be currently enrolled high school seniors in San Diego County who have at least one parent of Hispanic heritage and who are eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a complete course of study. The San Diego RMHC/Hispanic American Commitment to Educational Resources (HACER) Scholarship Program will award ten one-year scholarships worth $2,000 each to graduating high school seniors in San Diego County. Recipients will be selected by an advisory board consisting of educators, and community and civic leaders.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County