SAN DIEGO – Nov. 2, 2010 – McDonald’s is kicking the McChicken sandwich up a notch by offering two bold new styles – Jalapeño Cheddar and Cheddar Onion – in its San Diego County restaurants.
McDonald’s customers who love the golden, crispy McChicken sandwich can now experience a rush of flavor with two new topping options. The Jalapeño Cheddar McChicken wakes up the taste buds with spicy jalapeño peppers and white cheddar cheese. Customers can also enjoy the savory new Cheddar Onion McChicken made with caramelized onions and white cheddar cheese, all on a perfectly toasted bun.
San Diego McDonald’s is offering customers a taste of its new McChicken sandwiches with a text message coupon. Interested customers can text ‘YUMMY’ to 44144 to receive a coupon for one free Jalapeño Cheddar or Cheddar Onion McChicken with any purchase sent directly to their mobile phone*. To redeem the coupon, customers simply show the text message coupon on their phone to a McDonald’s attendant at the cash register or in the drive thru.
“By adding two bold and spicy new varieties to the classic McChicken, we’re giving customers even more flavor at a great value,” said Philip Palumbo, president of the McDonald’s Owner/Operator Association of San Diego County. “Like our classic McChicken, these two new styles are filling enough to eat on their own, but are affordable enough to combine with our World Famous fries and drink for a flavorful meal.”
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States, serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 90 percent of McDonald’s San Diego restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information on San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants, visit www.sdmcdonalds.com.
* Valid only at participating San Diego McDonald’s locations. Offer expires two days after mobile coupon is received. Offer valid while supplies last. One coupon per customer, per visit. Prices and participation may vary. Message and Data rates may apply. Message frequency: No more than 10 messages per month. Must be the account holder or have account holder permission to participate. Campaign/service is compatible with most handsets. To unsubscribe at any time simply text STOP to 44144. For help, please send HELP to 44144 or contact us at email@example.com or 866-251-1200. ©2010 McDonald’s
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu