SAN DIEGO – Jan. 3, 2011 – McDonald’s has long been a destination for the hungry and on the go, and San Diego McDonald’s restaurants are continuing to add variety and value to the menu with new Fruit & Maple Oatmeal.
Fruit & Maple Oatmeal is made with whole grains and topped with fruit – including fresh apples, juicy raisins and tangy cranberries – maple brown sugar and a touch of cream. Two servings of whole grains and one-half cup of fruit make this breakfast item an excellent source of fiber, vitamin C and iron. At just 290 calories per serving, Fruit & Maple Oatmeal is a delicious and nutritious menu option available all day.
“McDonald’s prides itself on offering a variety of menu items for our customers to choose from,” says Philip Palumbo, president of the McDonald’s Owner/Operator Association of San Diego County. “By offering Fruit & Maple Oatmeal all day long, McDonald’s customers have another choice for a hearty snack to enjoy any time.”
McDonald’s has continuously made additions to its menu to meet the needs of its customers. Fruit & Maple Oatmeal follows other popular menu expansions, including the arrival of McCafé coffees in 2008, which solidified McDonald’s as a destination for coffee lovers, and Premium Salads, which offer health-conscious customers delicious salad choices.
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States, serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 90 percent of McDonald’s San Diego restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information on San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants, visit www.sdmcdonalds.com.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County