SAN DIEGO – Feb. 22, 2011 – McDonald’s is introducing new McCafé Shakes – taking the cool, creamy milkshakes customers already love and making them even more irresistible with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
San Diego County McDonald’s is introducing Shakes to the McCafé line of beverages beginning Feb. 22 in the classic flavors of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Customers can stop by participating San Diego McDonald’s restaurants Feb. 24 – 26, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., to sample these three flavors of McCafé Shakes for free.
Also receiving the McCafé treatment is the popular mint-flavored Shamrock Shake. Offered as a St. Patrick’s Day special, the McCafé Shamrock Shake, now topped with whipped cream and a cherry, is available at San Diego County McDonald’s Feb. 22 – March 21.
McDonald’s has taken strides to increase coffee and beverage options since the launch of its Premium Roast Coffee in 2006 (2005 in San Diego). The addition of McCafé Shakes builds upon the existing line of McCafé drinks, including Lattes, Cappuccinos, Mochas, Frappes, Hot Chocolate and Smoothies.
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States, serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 90 percent of McDonald’s San Diego restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information on San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants, visit www.sdmcdonalds.com.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu