24-Hour Restaurants Offering $1 Off* Late Night Purchases to Celebrate New Hours
SAN DIEGO – May 25, 2011 – Many San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants are welcoming the arrival of summer with a new 24-hour drive-thru schedule, and are celebrating by offering customers $1 off* any purchase during the late night, early morning hours.
Customers can visit www.bit.ly/SDMcD24 to access and print a coupon for $1 off* any purchase from midnight to 5 a.m. through June 30, 2011.
“We’re continually evolving our menu and operations to meet the changing needs of our customers, and we understand that many of our customers are looking for delicious, quality foods at different points throughout the day and night,” said Phil Palumbo, president of the McDonald’s Owner/Operator Association of San Diego County. “Having many of our restaurants switch to a 24-hour schedule allows San Diego McDonald’s to continue to fulfill our commitment to create a positive customer experience.”
A list of San Diego County 24-hour McDonald’s locations is available at http://SDMcDonalds.com/24hrlocations.aspx
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States, serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 90 percent of McDonald’s San Diego restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees. For more information on San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants, visit www.sdmcdonalds.com.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu