SAN DIEGO – May 3, 2011 –San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants and SeaWorld San Diego are offering discounts on admission to help raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities® of San Diego.
The coupons, which are good for $20 off single-day admissions for all ages at SeaWorld San Diego, are available at participating San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants between May 2 and June 12.
When the coupon is presented at admission to SeaWorld, $2 for each admission will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego. The coupon offer can be redeemed at SeaWorld San Diego from May 2 through Sept. 30, 2011.
Since 1980, Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego has provided a "home away from home" for families whose children are facing life-threatening illnesses or injuries and are receiving treatment at San Diego-area hospitals.
In July 2009, a new 65,000 square-foot, 47-bedroom Ronald McDonald House® opened. This much larger facility can now serve a growing number of families in need, including day guests. The Family Care Center at the House will provide services to nearly 20,000 this year. Learn more by visiting their website at www.rmhcsd.org.
To find a McDonald’s restaurant location near you, visit our restaurant locator.
- Recent Posts
- $30,000 in Scholarships Now Available for Local Hispanic Students
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Brings Customers New Fresh, Whole Fruit Side In Kid’s Meals
- San Diego McDonald’s® Restaurants Join California Dairies To Provide Real Wholesome Options In Happy Meals
- McDonald’s Perks up San Diego With Free Coffee
- Build Your Burger: A Unique San Diego McDonald’s Experience