SAN DIEGO – May 3, 2011 –San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants and SeaWorld San Diego are offering discounts on admission to help raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities® of San Diego.
The coupons, which are good for $20 off single-day admissions for all ages at SeaWorld San Diego, are available at participating San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants between May 2 and June 12.
When the coupon is presented at admission to SeaWorld, $2 for each admission will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego. The coupon offer can be redeemed at SeaWorld San Diego from May 2 through Sept. 30, 2011.
Since 1980, Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego has provided a "home away from home" for families whose children are facing life-threatening illnesses or injuries and are receiving treatment at San Diego-area hospitals.
In July 2009, a new 65,000 square-foot, 47-bedroom Ronald McDonald House® opened. This much larger facility can now serve a growing number of families in need, including day guests. The Family Care Center at the House will provide services to nearly 20,000 this year. Learn more by visiting their website at www.rmhcsd.org.
To find a McDonald’s restaurant location near you, visit our restaurant locator.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu