SAN DIEGO – November 21, 2011 – Just in time for the holidays, San Diego McDonald’s introduces its first-ever specialty seasonal beverages in two flavors – McCafé Peppermint Mocha and Peppermint Hot Chocolate.*
The McCafé Peppermint Mocha is the perfect blend of smooth espresso, chocolate syrup with a hint of peppermint, and freshly steamed milk, all topped off with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. Like all McCafé beverages, it is made to order with quality ingredients, including Arabica coffee beans from Central and South America.
Customers can also enjoy the holiday taste of McCafé Peppermint Hot Chocolate, a delicious blend of chocolate syrup with a hint of peppermint, and steamed milk, perfectly topped off with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. Both the McCafé Peppermint Mocha and Peppermint Hot Chocolate can be made with whole or non-fat milk and served with or without whipped cream.
Many San Diego County McDonald’s are open 24 hours** each day, meaning you can experience the new handcrafted holiday beverages at any time of day or night. McCafé Peppermint Mocha and Peppermint Hot Chocolate are a seasonal treat only here for a limited time, so visit your neighborhood McDonald’s soon for holiday cheer.
*Available at participating locations. Price and participation varies.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu