SAN DIEGO – January 2, 2012 – Building off its commitment to offer a variety of nutrition-minded menu items, McDonald’s is adding a premium twist to an old favorite by introducing Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal to San Diego restaurants.
At 270 calories, Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal is a great choice for holiday revelers looking to start off the New Year in a wholesome way. Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal is made with crisp apples, premium walnuts, and the savory flavor of cinnamon, and contains two servings of whole grains.
“We continue to expand our menu to meet the ever-changing needs of customers by offering wholesome options that don’t sacrifice the great taste and convenience associated with McDonald’s,” said Phil Palumbo, president of the San Diego County McDonald’s Owner/Operator Association.
In addition to Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal, which is available for a limited time beginning Jan. 2, San Diego customers can enjoy several other McDonald’s favorites that contain 300 calories or less, including: Fruit and Maple Oatmeal, Egg McMuffin®, and Fruit and Walnut Salad.
Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal is served all day long, and can even be enjoyed late into the night at many San Diego County McDonald’s locations open 24 hours a day. For more information about Apple Cinnamon Walnut Oatmeal and to see a list of 24-hour restaurants, visit www.sdmcdonalds.com.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County