Just in time for bikini season, San Diego County McDonald’s is introducing a new wholesome breakfast option – Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal. At 290 calories and loaded with fresh, seasonal blueberries, premium walnuts and natural whole grain oats, Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal is a smart start to your day. But don’t fret if you miss breakfast – Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal is served all day long.
The latest wholesome addition joins other tasty breakfast options already available for nutrition-minded McDonald’s customers: Egg McMuffin (300 calories), Fruit ‘n Yogurt Parfait (160 calories), Snack Size Fruit and Walnut Salad (210 calories), and Fruit & Maple Oatmeal (290 calories).
Just like the summer-ripe blueberries it’s prepared with, Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal is a seasonal specialty and is only available for a limited time. Stop by your neighborhood San Diego County McDonald’s soon for a freshly prepared oatmeal.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu