SAN DIEGO – May 7, 2012 – San Diego County McDonald’s and SeaWorld San Diego are working together to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities® of San Diego while also giving restaurant patrons an exclusive savings on admission to the marine-life park.
Coupons are available at participating San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants between May 7 and June 17, and must be used by Sept. 30, 2012. When used to purchase tickets online, the coupon is good for $20 off single-day admissions for all ages at SeaWorld San Diego, and when used in-person is good for $15 off. Each coupon redeemed at SeaWorld will result in a $2 donation to Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego.
Since 1980, Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego has provided a “home away from home” for families coping with the difficulty of having a seriously ill hospitalized child. Each year, the Ronald McDonald House of San Diego serves nearly 20,000 family members who have children receiving treatment at San Diego-area hospitals for life-threatening illnesses or injuries.
The Ronald McDonald House of San Diego features 47 guest suites and a Family Care Center that’s open to anyone with a child in a San Diego-area hospital, in addition to overnight guests. The facility offers a range of programs including lodging, meals, enrichment activities, computer access, recreational facilities, and more. To learn more, visit www.rmhcsd.org.
To find a McDonald’s restaurant location near you, visit our restaurant locator.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu