San Diego County McDonald’s is taking the classic burger experience to the next culinary level with a craveable combination of savory ingredients in the new Clubhouse Angus Burger. A tantalizing medley of hickory-smoked bacon, white cheddar and American cheese, caramelized grilled onions, tangy steak sauce and smoky Dijon mustard adorn a one-third pound patty of pure Angus beef on an Artisan roll. Prepare yourself for the blissful satisfaction that follows devouring a burger this good.
All good things must come to an end and the Clubhouse Angus Burger won’t be around for long. Visit San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants soon to get your fill.
McDonald’s USA, LLC is the leading foodservice provider in the United States, serving a variety of wholesome foods made from quality ingredients to millions of customers every day. More than 90 percent of McDonald’s San Diego restaurants are independently owned and operated by local franchisees.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu