SAN DIEGO – November 16, 2012 – The elusive McRib is back at participating San Diego County McDonald’s for a limited time. The McRib’s unforgettable taste comes from the combination of boneless pork with fresh-slivered onions, dill pickle slices and McDonald’s signature McRib sauce on a toasted, golden-brown, home-style bun.
Right now, when you buy a McRib Extra Value Meal with fries and soft drink, you can get a second McRib for just a buck.*
Thanks to the many 24-hour McDonald’s in San Diego County, this legendary sandwich can be enjoyed late into the night. There’s no telling when, or if, the elusive McRib will return. Don’t waste any time – get a McRib today!
*Limited time offer. Price and participation may vary.
- Recent Posts
- Local McDonald’s® Restaurants Use Shamrock Shakes To Raise Funds For Ronald McDonald House® Charities
- McDonald’s Shares Lovin’ With San Diego Customers
- $30,000 in Scholarships Now Available for Local Hispanic Students
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Brings Customers New Fresh, Whole Fruit Side In Kid’s Meals
- San Diego McDonald’s® Restaurants Join California Dairies To Provide Real Wholesome Options In Happy Meals