SAN DIEGO – November 16, 2012 – The elusive McRib is back at participating San Diego County McDonald’s for a limited time. The McRib’s unforgettable taste comes from the combination of boneless pork with fresh-slivered onions, dill pickle slices and McDonald’s signature McRib sauce on a toasted, golden-brown, home-style bun.
Right now, when you buy a McRib Extra Value Meal with fries and soft drink, you can get a second McRib for just a buck.*
Thanks to the many 24-hour McDonald’s in San Diego County, this legendary sandwich can be enjoyed late into the night. There’s no telling when, or if, the elusive McRib will return. Don’t waste any time – get a McRib today!
*Limited time offer. Price and participation may vary.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu