SAN DIEGO – November 16, 2012 – The elusive McRib is back at participating San Diego County McDonald’s for a limited time. The McRib’s unforgettable taste comes from the combination of boneless pork with fresh-slivered onions, dill pickle slices and McDonald’s signature McRib sauce on a toasted, golden-brown, home-style bun.
Right now, when you buy a McRib Extra Value Meal with fries and soft drink, you can get a second McRib for just a buck.*
Thanks to the many 24-hour McDonald’s in San Diego County, this legendary sandwich can be enjoyed late into the night. There’s no telling when, or if, the elusive McRib will return. Don’t waste any time – get a McRib today!
*Limited time offer. Price and participation may vary.
- Recent Posts
- Build Your Burger: A Unique San Diego McDonald’s Experience
- San Diego County McDonald’s Offers Free Back-to-School Breakfast for Students
- Feed Your Social Side with Mickey D’s Value Pack
- McDonald’s USA Perks Up Breakfast With Free McCafé Coffee
- McDonald’s to Offer New Premium Sandwich with a Classic Twist