SAN DIEGO – November 16, 2012 – The elusive McRib is back at participating San Diego County McDonald’s for a limited time. The McRib’s unforgettable taste comes from the combination of boneless pork with fresh-slivered onions, dill pickle slices and McDonald’s signature McRib sauce on a toasted, golden-brown, home-style bun.
Right now, when you buy a McRib Extra Value Meal with fries and soft drink, you can get a second McRib for just a buck.*
Thanks to the many 24-hour McDonald’s in San Diego County, this legendary sandwich can be enjoyed late into the night. There’s no telling when, or if, the elusive McRib will return. Don’t waste any time – get a McRib today!
*Limited time offer. Price and participation may vary.
- Recent Posts
- Chef Crafted Flavors Coming To San Diego McDonald’s®
- McDonald’s® Restaurants Across California Kick Off The School Year With Free Breakfast For Students On September 15
- San Diego County McDonald’s Restaurants Roll Out New App and Offers
- Cool Off on Hot Days with New McCafé® Lemonades and OREO® Frappé
- Local McDonald’s® Restaurants Support Red Shoe Day 2015 With In-Store Donations