The Ronald McDonald House Charities/Hispanic Commitment to Education Resources (HACER) scholarship is now accepting applications from San Diego County students who have at least one parent of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
High school seniors with strong academic performance and a personal drive to excel in college and give back to the community are invited to submit applications to receive a $2,500 scholarship toward college expenses in the 2013-2014 school year. Applications are available at the link below and must be post marked by March 31, 2013.
The national HACER scholarship program began in 1985 and since then more than $20 million in scholarships have been awarded. Through the local HACER program, hundreds of San Diego County high school students have received funds to help them achieve a higher education.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu