Breakfast at McDonald’s has always been a longtime favorite of customers, which is why many San Diego County McDonald’s are now serving a selection of breakfast entrees late at night.
Beginning March 11, the Sausage Burrito, Sausage McMuffin®, Sausage McMuffin with Egg®, Egg McMuffin®, Hashbrowns, Hot Cakes and Hot Cakes with Sausage will join the full regular menu items offered after midnight, allowing San Diegans to satisfy any late night craving with a quick trip to the Golden Arches.
View our list of San Diego County McDonald’s that are open late or 24 hours to see where you can get a taste of breakfast after midnight.
Participation and hours vary. Many locations open 24-hours.
- Recent Posts
- All Day Breakfast Has Arrived
- All Day Breakfast is Coming Soon
- McCafé Mini Bundts and Café con Leche Have Arrived at Participating San Diego Restaurants
- Local McDonald’s® Restaurants Use Shamrock Shakes To Raise Funds For Ronald McDonald House® Charities
- McDonald’s Shares Lovin’ With San Diego Customers