Breakfast at McDonald’s has always been a longtime favorite of customers, which is why many San Diego County McDonald’s are now serving a selection of breakfast entrees late at night.
Beginning March 11, the Sausage Burrito, Sausage McMuffin®, Sausage McMuffin with Egg®, Egg McMuffin®, Hashbrowns, Hot Cakes and Hot Cakes with Sausage will join the full regular menu items offered after midnight, allowing San Diegans to satisfy any late night craving with a quick trip to the Golden Arches.
View our list of San Diego County McDonald’s that are open late or 24 hours to see where you can get a taste of breakfast after midnight.
Participation and hours vary. Many locations open 24-hours.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Offering $30,000 In Scholarships For Local Hispanic Students
- Chef Crafted Flavors Coming To San Diego McDonald’s®
- McDonald’s® Restaurants Across California Kick Off The School Year With Free Breakfast For Students On September 15
- San Diego County McDonald’s Restaurants Roll Out New App and Offers
- Cool Off on Hot Days with New McCafé® Lemonades and OREO® Frappé