Breakfast at McDonald’s has always been a longtime favorite of customers, which is why many San Diego County McDonald’s are now serving a selection of breakfast entrees late at night.
Beginning March 11, the Sausage Burrito, Sausage McMuffin®, Sausage McMuffin with Egg®, Egg McMuffin®, Hashbrowns, Hot Cakes and Hot Cakes with Sausage will join the full regular menu items offered after midnight, allowing San Diegans to satisfy any late night craving with a quick trip to the Golden Arches.
View our list of San Diego County McDonald’s that are open late or 24 hours to see where you can get a taste of breakfast after midnight.
Participation and hours vary. Many locations open 24-hours.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Brings Customers New Fresh, Whole Fruit Side In Kid’s Meals
- San Diego McDonald’s® Restaurants Join California Dairies To Provide Real Wholesome Options In Happy Meals
- McDonald’s Perks up San Diego With Free Coffee
- Build Your Burger: A Unique San Diego McDonald’s Experience
- San Diego County McDonald’s Offers Free Back-to-School Breakfast for Students