Breakfast at McDonald’s has always been a longtime favorite of customers, which is why many San Diego County McDonald’s are now serving a selection of breakfast entrees late at night.
Beginning March 11, the Sausage Burrito, Sausage McMuffin®, Sausage McMuffin with Egg®, Egg McMuffin®, Hashbrowns, Hot Cakes and Hot Cakes with Sausage will join the full regular menu items offered after midnight, allowing San Diegans to satisfy any late night craving with a quick trip to the Golden Arches.
View our list of San Diego County McDonald’s that are open late or 24 hours to see where you can get a taste of breakfast after midnight.
Participation and hours vary. Many locations open 24-hours.
- Recent Posts
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off the School Year With Free Breakfast For K-Eighth Grade Students On Sept. 13