New Meal-Size Wrap Combines Fresh Vegetables, Sauces and Juicy Chicken in a Warm Tortilla
SAN DIEGO – April 1, 2013 – McDonald’s is inviting taste seekers across San Diego County to unwrap a fresh new flavor experience – Premium McWrap. The new meal-size wrap combines fresh vegetables, tasty sauces and juicy chicken breast filet in a warm tortilla. It’s served in a convenient, hand-held package to fit the busy on-the-go lifestyle.
“The introduction of McDonald’s new entrée line Premium McWrap is part of our ongoing effort to offer our customers new, relevant menu options and flavors they are looking for,” said Phil Palumbo, president of the San Diego County McDonald’s Owner/Operator Association. “We know people today are looking for freshly prepared, meal options that taste great and are convenient. With its abundance of ingredients and unique flavors in an easy-to-eat package, Premium McWrap is sure to satisfy.”
All Premium McWrap varieties come with either grilled or crispy chicken, spring greens and shredded lettuce in warm tortilla wrap. Customers can choose from three flavors:
- Sweet Chili Chicken McWrap: sweet chili sauce, creamy garlic sauce and sliced cucumbers
- Chicken & Bacon McWrap: creamy garlic sauce, bacon, cheddar jack cheese and tomato
- Chicken & Ranch McWrap: ranch sauce, seasoned rice vinegar, cheddar jack cheese, sliced cucumbers and tomato
“We’re proud to offer our customers a new way to enjoy fresh vegetables at McDonald’s,” said Palumbo. “In fact, Premium McWrap is McDonald’s USA’s first handheld entrée to feature crunchy cucumbers and spring mix lettuce.”
Premium McWraps start at 360 calories. For nutrition and ingredient information, and additional details about Premium McWrap and McDonald’s full line of national menu choices visit www.McDonalds.com.
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made from quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter @MySanDiegoMcD and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
The following trademarks used herein are owned by McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates: McDonald’s, Premium McWrap. © 2013 McDonald’s
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu