SAN DIEGO – Sept. 19, 2013 – This fall, San Diego County McDonald’s is giving customers a tasty reason to celebrate the season with the introduction of McCafé Pumpkin Spice Latte – now available at participating stores for a limited time only. The new beverage is a blend of freshly brewed 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ espresso and creamy steamed milk combined with aromatic warm spices and flavors of pumpkin pie.
As with all our coffee and espresso based beverages, each latte is made-to-order and customizable – available with whole or nonfat milk.
As all good things must come to an end, McCafé Pumpkin Spice Latte will only be on menus until mid-November, or while supplies last. To ensure you get a taste, stop by soon before it’s too late!
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information on local McDonald’s news and offers, visit www.McDonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter at @MySanDiegoMcD and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
*subject to availability
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County