SAN DIEGO – Sept. 19, 2013 –Just in time for football season, wing lovers in San Diego County can enjoy one of their favorite game day foods any time with McDonald’s new Mighty Wings. Available for a limited time only from mid-September through mid-November, while supplies last, Mighty Wings are bone-in, crispy chicken wings that deliver a spicy kick with every bite.
About Mighty Wings
Mighty Wings were inspired by larger size chicken wings from McDonald’s Hong Kong where customers enjoyed the big, bold flavor. The new tender, meaty bone-in chicken wings are sourced from McDonald’s trusted poultry suppliers and served in drummettes and wingettes. For a customized flavor experience, guests can pair their wings with one of nine sauces,* ranging from sweet to tangy to bold.
Mighty Wings are available in three portion sizes to fit a variety of eating preferences. While price and participation may vary, customers can choose from:
- Three piece – 290 calories; $2.99
- Five piece – 480 calories; $4.79
- Ten piece – 960 calories; $8.99
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information on local McDonald’s news and offers, visit www.McDonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter at @MySanDiegoMcD and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu