Heat up this fall with the spicy new Premium McWrap flavor for a limited time only
SAN DIEGO – Oct. 14, 2013 – McDonald’s is inviting taste seekers across San Diego County to unwrap a new flavor experience with the Premium McWrap Southwest Chicken. The new flavor extension on the meal-size wrap, launched earlier this year, combines juicy grilled or crispy chicken glazed with cilantro lime sauce. Then we add fresh spring greens, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar jack cheese, tortilla strips and spicy, creamy habanero ranch sauce all wrapped in a warm tortilla. It’s served in a convenient, hand-held package to fit the busy on-the-go lifestyle.
The introduction of this spicy, new, limited-time flavor to McDonald’s Premium McWrap line offers customers unique choices to satisfy their unique tastes. By offering a variety of flavor options, including Southwest Chicken, Sweet Chili Chicken, Chicken & Bacon and Chicken & Ranch, customers have a taste for any mood.
Premium McWrap Southwest Chicken starts at 520 calories. For nutrition and ingredient information and additional details about Premium McWrap Southwest Chicken and McDonald’s full line of national menu choices visit www.McDonalds.com
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information on local McDonald’s news and offers, visit www.McDonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter at @MySanDiegoMcD and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
- Recent Posts
- Signature Sriracha Added to San Diego County McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Sandwich Menu
- San Diego McDonald’s® Restaurants Support Red Shoe Day 2016 By Collecting In-Restaurant Donations
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Awards $32,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Students
- San Diego County Mcdonald’s® Adds Breakfast Bowls, Chobani® Greek Yogurt Options To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Offering $30,000 In Scholarships For Local Hispanic Students