SAN DIEGO – Nov. 18, 2013 – San Diego County McDonald’s is once again giving you SeaWorld San Diego savings with special offers, including $6 off adult 2014 Fun Cards, or $15 off adult or child single-day admission. Visit stores to get more information or purchase tickets online through SeaWorldMcDonalds.com. Discounts are available Nov. 18, 2013 through Dec. 30, 2013, and coupons are valid through February 2014.
Each ticket purchased through SeaWorldMcDonalds.com and redeemed at SeaWorld San Diego will result in a $2 donation to Ronald McDonald House Charitiesâ of San Diego. To learn more about San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House and understand the impact your SeaWorld coupon redemption will make for families in medical crisis, visit rmhcsd.org.
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter at @MySanDiegoMcD and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
McDonald’s, McChicken and McDouble are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County