Expanded menu delivers more variety and value; includes new burger and chicken sandwiches, plus classic favorites
SAN DIEGO – Nov. 11, 2013 – More than 10 years after the introduction of its Dollar Menu, McDonald’s introduces Dollar Menu & More, created to offer customers more choices at the great value they expect. The new menu gives customers additional options to enjoy and share with five new sandwiches, along with their familiar favorites.
The new Dollar Menu & More includes items priced from $1 to $2 and a shareable option priced at $5. The new menu features more than 15 menu items including two new sandwiches for $1 and three new sandwiches for $2:
- BBQ Ranch Burger, a burger made with 100 percent beef and topped with mild BBQ ranch sauce, chili lime tortilla strips and white cheddar* for $1.
- Buffalo Ranch McChicken, featuring seasoned crispy chicken with spicy buffalo and buttermilk ranch sauce, topped with lettuce for $1.
- Bacon McDouble, a burger made with 100 percent beef and topped with Applewood-smoked bacon, American Cheese, dill pickles and onions for $2.
- Bacon Cheddar McChicken, featuring seasoned crispy chicken and Applewood-smoked bacon and white cheddar*, topped with lettuce and mayonnaise for $2.
- Bacon Buffalo Ranch McChicken, featuring seasoned crispy chicken with spicy buffalo and buttermilk ranch sauce, topped with Applewood-smoked bacon and lettuce for $2.
Many familiar favorites from the previous Dollar Menu will still be offered for $1, like the McChicken, Grilled Onion Cheddar* Burger, Side Salad, Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait and large Sweet Tea. McDonald’s Double Cheeseburger and McDouble remain part of the Dollar Menu & More. The new menu also features 20-piece Chicken McNuggets for $5 – perfect for sharing.
Additionally, customers can still enjoy great value with McDonald’s Dollar Menu at Breakfast, featuring classic items such as the Sausage Biscuit, Hash Browns and small Premium Roast Coffee.
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter at @MySanDiegoMcD and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
McDonald’s, McChicken and McDouble are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu