SAN DIEGO – Dec. 30, 2013 – Right now, customers can enjoy any size McCafé Coffee for only a buck. Freshly brewed every 30 minutes and made with 100% Arabica beans, McCafé Coffee is the perfect reboot to your day.
Want to Win a Free Breakfast?
To celebrate this everyday value for customers, San Diego County McDonald’s is hosting a social media contest and giving away the perfect pair for coffee – free breakfast every day in January! We want to hear from you about how you like your $1 McCafé Coffee. Here’s how to participate:
- Follow @MySanDiegoMcD on Twitter or Instagram.
- Share how you like your coffee (examples: with two creams and one sugar; as soon as I get out of bed).
- Be sure to use the hashtag #CupforaBuck.
You may enter as many times as you want. Every day in January one person using the hashtag #CupforaBuck will be randomly selected to win one coupon for one free breakfast sandwich. Winners will be notified no later than Feb. 1, 2014 via Twitter or Instagram, and will need to provide a San Diego County mailing address via email within 48 hours of notification. There is a limit of one prize per person/account during the contest period, and participants must be 18 years or older to enter.
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter at @MySanDiegoMcD and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
McDonald’s, McChicken and McDouble are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates.
A la carte only. Price and participation may vary. Void where prohibited.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu