SAN DIEGO – Feb. 24, 2014 – The warm scent of freshly baked Petite Pastries is now wafting through San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants.
Each of the McCafé Petite Pastries we bake is made with real butter and has light, flaky layers of dough wrapped around either Raspberry or Cinnamon Cream Cheese filling. They’re the perfect complement to your favorite McCafé beverage, including McCafé Coffee – 100% Arabica bean premium roast coffee freshly brewed throughout the day.
Right now, My McCafe Club members can receive a coupon for McCafé Petite Pastries. Join now to indulge in the pure, golden perfection of Petite Pastries.
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 89 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter at @MySanDiegoMcD and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
McDonald’s, McChicken and McDouble are trademarks of McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu