McDonald’s restaurants in San Diego County and across the country offer a free small McCafé coffee from March 31 through April 13
SAN DIEGO – March 31, 2014 – McCafé invites coffee drinkers in San Diego County and across the U.S. to wake up and taste the free coffee. Beginning March 31, customers are encouraged to stop by their local participating McDonald’s restaurant for a freshly brewed small McCafé coffee during McDonald’s first-ever national Free Coffee Event. Free McCafé Coffee is available at San Diego County McDonald’s from midnight through breakfast hours starting March 31 through April 13.
To kick off the two-week campaign, McDonald’s will host “Make Friends with McCafé” sampling events at high traffic locations and transportation hubs in multiple cities across the country. The events will provide busy commuters with free McCafé coffee and a few surprises along the way, such as live musical performances, spontaneous comedy experiences and more.
Starting in mid-April, McCafé will also surprise a Twitter follower every day this year with McCafé coffee and prizes. Fans can also keep up with the conversations using the hash tag #McCafe or by following @McCafe.
McDonald’s launched its McCafé line-up in the U.S. in 2009. The collection included McCafé’s signature blend coffee and quickly expanded to include iced coffees, espresso-based drinks, such as lattes and mochas, blended-ice beverages including smoothies and frappes, triple thick shakes as well as limited-time seasonal offerings.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu