SAN DIEGO – August 27, 2014 – McDonald’s restaurants at 8876 Cuyamaca Street in Santee and 3805 Midway Drive in San Diego are among a handful of select Southern California locations to offer a new Build Your Burger experience for in-store customers.
Putting the burger of their dreams right at customers’ fingertips through an interactive kiosk in restaurant lobbies, Build Your Burger offers a variety of toppings, sauces and buns, including new items such as guacamole and tortilla strips. The custom burger creations are grilled fresh to order and delivered to the customer’s table for a unique dining experience.
Build Your Burger’s 22 premium ingredients include:
- 100% USDA beef
- Buttered, toasted breads, including an artisanal roll
- New toppings – like tortilla strips, grilled mushrooms and caramelized onions – plus all the original favorites like lettuce and tomato
- Natural cheeses, including sharp white cheddar, pepper jack and American
- Savory sauces, like spicy mayo, guacamole, creamy garlic sauce, sweet BBQ and Big Mac Special Sauce
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu