SAN DIEGO – August 27, 2014 – As students prepare to get back into the swing of the school year, San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants are helping families start the year off right with a free, wholesome breakfast on Tuesday, Sept. 9, from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Students in kindergarten through eighth grade who visit participating San Diego County McDonald’s will receive a free breakfast sandwich, apple slices, and milk – giving them the fuel they need for a day of learning.
“Helping students start the school day with a filling breakfast complete with fruit and dairy servings is one of the many ways McDonald’s demonstrates its commitment to the well-being of children,” said Bob Sutherland, president of the San Diego County McDonald’s Owner/Operator Association. “We look forward to helping families get a hearty meal and celebrate the joy of learning through this special back-to-school breakfast event.”
Students less than 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, and the student must be present to redeem the offer. No substitutions are allowed, and restaurant participation may vary.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu