San Diego County residents can support the Ronald McDonald House Charities® of San Diego either in restaurants from June 8 – 28 or on June 25 for this year’s Red Shoe Day Fundraiser! On June 25, San Diegans can donate cash to volunteers positioned at more than 200 intersections around the county during the morning commute. To donate in restaurants, just visit your San Diego County McDonald’s and purchase a red paper shoe to display in the restaurant. Each shoe is a $1 donation to Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego. All donations will help benefit families with a hospitalized child.
For more information or to volunteer for this year’s Red Shoe Day, visit RedShoeDaySD.com.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County