Whatever your thirst is this summer, McDonald’s of San Diego County has you covered.
With summer heating up, participating San Diego County McDonald’s are introducing a refreshing new lineup of McCafé beverages for a limited time, including lemonades and a new OREO Frappé. McCafé Lemonades are available either over ice or frozen and come in both Classic Lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade.
The lemonades are made with ingredients like lemon juice concentrate, sugar and water, and do not contain any artificial flavors. Both the Over Ice and Frozen Strawberry Lemonades are made with real strawberries, and the over ice varieties of both the Classic and Strawberry Lemonades are served garnished with a freshly cut lemon wedge. The new OREO Frappé is a rich, mocha beverage made with crunchy OREO Cookie pieces, a hint of coffee, and topped with real whipped cream and sprinkled with OREO Cookie pieces.
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 26 million customers every day. Nearly 90 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.sdmcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates on our business, promotions and products.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu
- RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Program Accepting Applications From Hispanic High School Seniors In San Diego County