Turkey Sausage & Tomatillo Scramble Breakfast Bowl Provides New Flavors and Variety for Customers
SAN DIEGO – Oct. 23, 2017 – Participating San Diego County McDonald’s restaurants have added the Turkey Sausage & Tomatillo Scramble Breakfast Bowl to the menu to provide more unique flavors and balanced options to customers.
Breakfast Bowls are exclusively available in Southern California McDonald’s restaurants and include two options:
- The new Turkey Sausage & Tomatillo Scramble Breakfast Bowl made with breakfast turkey sausage, scrambled eggs, grilled spinach and kale, and is topped with Monterey Jack cheese and delicious tomatillo salsa. This bowl is 330 calories and provides 29 grams of protein.
- The Egg White & Turkey Sausage Bowl which features breakfast turkey sausage, egg whites, sautéed baby spinach and kale, and is topped with thin shavings of Parmesan cheese and a freshly prepared bruschetta. This Breakfast Bowl option has 230 calories and 24 grams of protein.
The addition of Breakfast Bowls is part of a larger effort by McDonald’s respond to customer feedback by adding more, relevant choices to its menu and enhancing the overall customer experience.
“Breakfast Bowls and their unique flavors are just one of the ways McDonald’s is creating a more modern dining experience for our customers,” said Jamie Straza, president of San Diego County McDonald’s Owner/Operators Association. “We’re continuing to raise the bar with options like McDelivery, self-order kiosks, table service and the customizable Signature Crafted menu.”
Breakfast Bowls are only available during normal breakfast hours, and prices begin at $4.39.
About San Diego County McDonald’s
San Diego County McDonald’s is comprised of more than 100 franchised and company-owned McDonald’s restaurants throughout the county. Learn more at SDMcDonalds.com, and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. For local offers, visit MyMcCafeSD.com or download the McDonald’s app at McDonalds.com/App.
About McDonald’s USA
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to more than 25 million customers every day. Nearly 90 percent of McDonald’s 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by businessmen and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter @McDonalds and Facebook www.facebook.com/mcdonalds.
- Recent Posts
- San Diego County McDonald’s® Adds New Breakfast Bowl To Menu
- San Diego County McDonald’s Kicks Off The School Year With Free Back-To-School Breakfast Week
- 2017 San Diego County RMHC®/HACER® Scholarship Awards $20,000 In Scholarships To Outstanding High School Seniors
- McDonald’s® Is Now Available For Delivery On UberEATS in San Diego County
- Sweet BBQ Bacon Joins McDonald’s® Signature Crafted Menu